- 11 Mar@QMusicNetworkThe first Hook Up session: SOUND is on 18 Mar - hook up with studio owners, producers and engineers. More info - http://t.co/8iWByLTQnG
- 11 Mar@QMusicNetworkTune in to 4ZZZ 102.1fm at 10:30am to hear QMusic project officer Stacey talk about the upcoming Hook Up sessions! http://t.co/8iWByLTQnG
- 6 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 5 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 4 Mar@QMusicNetworkHuman Ventures is seeking a program manager for Shockwave! Applications close this Friday. http://t.co/PNztn3EkmU
- 26 Feb@QMusicNetworkThe first session of our Hook Up series for 2014 is all about recording studios and sound: https://t.co/XmuXpq0zdJ
- 25 Feb@QMusicNetworkATTN Americana artists of Queensland: this is your opportunity to showcase in the heartland itself! http://t.co/znpqLfGrVZ
- 24 Feb@QMusicNetwork
- 12 Feb@QMusicNetworkTrying to work out the next step in your music career? This could be your opportunity to 'MAP' out the year ahead. http://t.co/5Vqc7dFSRS
- 4 Feb@QMusicNetworkAre you an artist or artsworker based in the Moreton Bay region? Good news! http://t.co/nbMWVAtAVr
- 21 Jan@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Jan@QMusicNetworkRT @MJCrutcher: Ten years after Feeler, @PeteMurrayMusic on the album, his career and some valuable help from @QMusicNetwork http://t.co/Zf…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 14 Jan@QMusicNetwork
- 9 Dec@QMusicNetwork
- 27 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 21 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 6 Nov@QMusicNetworkWe're coming to the business end of these Australia Council funding rounds, with two closing next week! http://t.co/ffJ3wHmBRy
- 28 Oct@QMusicNetworkRegister now for tomorrow night's electonic music workshop. It's the last of our free October PD workshop series! http://t.co/b0wiR0n3li
- 22 Oct@QMusicNetworkGrants galore!! Well, four to be exact. Applications are open across a number of opportunities in music through OzCo: http://t.co/jMIhLB5u1S
- 21 Oct@QMusicNetwork
QMA 2013 Finalist Harmony James
QMAs Judges Announced & Entries Close Soon
The 2012 Queensland Music Awards will once again uncover exciting new artists as well as give recognition to those more established. Judging will be undertaken by a panel of nationally respected industry representatives who'll have the unenviable task of selecting this years’ finalists and winners across all categories. Remember to get your entries in by
Monday 30 April Extended until 13 May!
This year’s judging panel includes:
Bill Cullen – Manager, One Louder Entertainment (Sarah Blasko, Paul Kelly, Kate Miller-Heidke, End of Fashion)
Simon Moor – Managing Director, Kobalt Music Publishing (Gotye, Bluejuice, Art Vs. Science)
Bernadette Ryan – Artist Manager (Architecture in Helsinki, The Avalanches)
Matt Tanner – Creative Manager/A&R, Native Tongue Publishing
Catherine Haridy – Artist Manager (Eskimo Joe, Adalita, Bob Evans, Jebediah)
Jodie Regan - Artist Manager, Spinning Top Music (Tame Impala, Pond)
John Mullen – A&R Manager, Dew-Process
Noel Mengel – Chief Music Writer, The Courier-Mail
Lars Brandle – Journalist, Billboard Magazine
Darryl Bailey – Director, Promotions & Publicity, EMI Music
Rick Chazan – Artist Manager, Ground Control Music
Iain Shedden – Chief Music Writer, The Australian
Rhoda Roberts – Head of Indigenous Programming, Sydney Opera House
Sarah Howells - Presenter, triple j
Chris Harms – Editor, Rave Magazine
Gareth Bryant – Editor, Scene Magazine
Steve Bell – Editor, Time Off Magazine
Sean Sennett – Editor, Time Off Media
+ many more.
View the full list on the Judging page of the site.
What's more, the QMusic staff members are very excited about the fantastic entries coming in for this years Queensland Music Awards and have decided to share some of them with you! Each day a new entry will be picked for you to listen on our Featured Entries page. Hopefully these songs will inspire you to enter your own music for the QMA's!
Entries are now open to Queensland based songwriters and can be submitted online at www.queenslandmusicawards.com.au by April 30.
The winners will, once again, be announced at the Queensland Music Awards ceremony at The Old Museum on August 14.
Published: 17 Apr 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk