- 24 May@QMusicNetwork
- 22 May@QMusicNetwork
- 20 May@QMusicNetworkWe'd feel remiss not to give you one last reminder: BIGSOUND artist applications and early bird regos close midnight! http://t.co/GKMt3xU1q6
- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
ENGAGE Brisbane Seek EOI
BEMAC is looking for dedicated and motivated Culturally And Linguistically Diverse (CALD) musicians, music groups or singers to join the exciting new ENGAGE Brisbane Mentorship Programme.
ENGAGE Brisbane, is a ten-week programme starting on the 30th of July 2012, offering a series of industry workshops to help you develop your career as a professional artist. You will walk away with a new press kit, greater knowledge of the workings and foundations of the music industry and will have the opportunity to perform live to the public in a professional environment.
If you are a dedicated and motivated CALD Musician/Group or Singer at the start of your career and can commit to the programme for ten-weeks from 30 July – one evening a week then you should apply!
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO TO APPLY?
Please send the following by Friday 06 July 2012:
- a current biography
- resume of your performance history
- any CDs/webpages/weblinks of you performing if available
- a half page explanation of why you want to be involved in ENGAGE Brisbane
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Postal: PO Box 7299, East Brisbane QLD 4169
For further information please contact Tanya at email@example.com
Published: 21 Jun 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk