- 20 May@QMusicNetworkWe'd feel remiss not to give you one last reminder: BIGSOUND artist applications and early bird regos close midnight! http://t.co/GKMt3xU1q6
- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
- 6 May@QMusicNetworkISC winners are out! Huge congrats to Thomas Calder (3rd place, Rock), as well as all of our QLD honorable mentions! http://t.co/sysoG2wShr
- 3 May@QMusicNetworkQMusic is proud to present this very special QLD Week event, featuring artists from all corners of our fine state! http://t.co/2Z1P3REBNb
UnConvention Launches Pozible Fundraising Campaign
Independent. Not-for-profit. Realistic. Collaborative. Inclusive. Valuable. All ages. UNCONVENTION WANTS YOU
UnConvention Brisbane is seeking to return in late 2012 for a third year, bigger, better and more together than ever! Right now in Queensland, there has never been a better time for the music scene to not only DIY, but do it together. The conference aims to be affordable, informative and focused on positive outcomes and collaborations for the Brisbane and Queensland music scene.
Without the support of the Brisbane independent music-loving community, though, this year's event may not happen. This year numerous local Music Industry businesses have donated prizes for those who donate funds to the UnConvention 2012 Pozible fundraising campaign at http://pozible.com/unconvention2012
There are 4 ways you can help UnConvention 2012 right now:
- Share the Pozible Campaign Link - http://pozible.com/unconvention2012 - with all of your social media friends!
- Make a Donation to the Pozible campaign for any number of excellent rewards (from as little as $5!) donated by businesses such as Bigsound, Mucho Bravado Publicity, UnConvention, The Zoo, Black Bear Lodge, Starving Kids Records, Dom McGlinn Mastering and more.
- Consider donating a reward for the Pozible Campaign
- RSVP to this Facebook Event and share it with your social media friends!
The inaugural UnConvention Brisbane was held June 12-13 2010 and saw 230 attendees take part in a weekend of discussion and networking around the independent music industries in Brisbane.
Continuing the partnership with South Bank’s The Edge facility, UnConvention Brisbane 2012 will comprise forum discussions, workshops, performances and networking events focused around creating sustainable careers within the local independent music industry.
Tickets to UnConvention Brisbane 2012 will be $35 through OzTix and include lunch on both days. Participants can also choose to attend one workshop for an extra $10 (though spaces are limited) and the party for an extra $10 entry.
The 2012 UnConvention organisation team is comprised of Ed Guglielmino, Martine Cotton, Cam Smith, Tim Price and John Meyer with support from QUT, Starving Kids Records and QMusic.
For more information, please contact Ed Guglielmino from the UnConvention team at email@example.com
Published: 18 Jul 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk