- 19 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 17 Jun@QMusicNetworkOpportunity knocks: Realise Your Dream, thanks to the British Council! http://t.co/KCzrW3B8Sz
- 14 Jun@QMusicNetworkBIGSOUND Music+Design is here! http://t.co/EKAk0owf3u
- 12 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 3 Jun@QMusicNetworkOpportunity knocks! Submissions for the Vanda & Young Songwriting competition close one the 21st of this month. http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 31 May@QMusicNetworkDo you work in light, video & sound? Igneous are hosting workshops from US artist Ian Winters on the Isadora program. http://t.co/ojIdS8QHA2
- 30 May@QMusicNetwork
- 28 May@QMusicNetwork
- 27 May@QMusicNetworkBrisbane, Gold Coast, Warwick, Toowoomba, Sunshine Coast our Round & Round, Up & Down Tour is coming to you! http://t.co/H5X3gmL32v
- 24 May@QMusicNetwork
- 22 May@QMusicNetwork
- 20 May@QMusicNetworkWe'd feel remiss not to give you one last reminder: BIGSOUND artist applications and early bird regos close midnight! http://t.co/GKMt3xU1q6
- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
- 6 May@QMusicNetworkISC winners are out! Huge congrats to Thomas Calder (3rd place, Rock), as well as all of our QLD honorable mentions! http://t.co/sysoG2wShr
- 3 May@QMusicNetworkQMusic is proud to present this very special QLD Week event, featuring artists from all corners of our fine state! http://t.co/2Z1P3REBNb
Perform at Peats Ridge Arts and Music Festival
Musicians from around Australia are invited to apply to perform at the annual Peats Ridge Sustainable Arts and Music Festival. Music acts will have an opportunity to play over New Years from Saturday 29 December to Tuesday 01 January 2013.
To apply, all you have to do is jump on the Peats Ridge website and fill out the submission form. Music submissions should also include a copy of your most recent CD/demo. Entries close on Thursday 2 August 2012.
The 2011 festival saw new acts; Husky, Oliver Tank and New Navy play alongside the likes of Gotye, Xavier Rudd, Salmonella Dub, Thundamentals and Hermitude to crowds of 10,000 plus Festival goers.
Over 200,000 extra music fans tuned in live via YouTube as the entire Festival was streamed for the very first time. The Festival streamed for 50 hours with over 40 exclusive interviews with bands and will be returning once again in 2012.
With over 1,000 applications for 2011, Peats Ridge is estimating another huge influx of applications, both undiscovered local talent and international acts.
With a focus on creating a total experience for all, Peats Ridge hosts a brilliant showcase of art installations, kooky themed venues, multimedia, theatre, dance, cabaret, comedy, giant trapeze, and much more, all winding along the riverbank and dotted throughout the event site.
Whether an arena sell-out recording artist or street singer; the application process for Peats Ridge is a standard process for all so everyone has a chance to play for the 10,000+ festival audience in 2012.
A three day showcase of music, arts and culture to herald in the New Year, organisers are calling on all musicians, to submit their interest online www.peatsridgefestival.com.au by Thursday 2 August.
Published: 06 Jun 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk