- 24 May@QMusicNetwork
- 22 May@QMusicNetwork
- 20 May@QMusicNetworkWe'd feel remiss not to give you one last reminder: BIGSOUND artist applications and early bird regos close midnight! http://t.co/GKMt3xU1q6
- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
2high Festival is Seeking Applications
Now in its 19th year, 2high Festival is currently seeking out artist applications, to showcase the nation’s cutting edge arts experiences. In 2012, the Festival wants art, live performance and music from across the spectrum of practices.
The annual Backbone 2high Festival is back, bringing its one-of-a-kind multi-arts experience to the Brisbane Powerhouse for one day only, Saturday 10 November.
Wanted: Young, emerging artists with a passion to explore, create and discover! This year the Festival will give artists the opportunity to engage with the iconic spaces of Brisbane Powerhouse and transform them into a labyrinth of buried secrets and obscure treasures.
Once again, the Festival will be coordinated, programmed and run by a team of 12 fresh young emerging arts producers, mentored by industry practitioners.
Backbone Creative Producer, Rebecca Smith, said the Festival was committed to providing opportunities for rising talents and raising the next generation of arts producers.
“2high Festival is truly for young people and by young people,” said Smith. “It has, through the past 19 years developed and showcased the freshest of Queensland’s young and emerging producers and practitioners, and 2012 will be no exception.”
Artists wishing to submit work for 2high Festival 2012 can find full details on The Backbone website, www.backbone.org.au
Applications close 31 August.
Published: 31 Jul 2012 by QMusic Newsdesk