- 17 Jun@QMusicNetworkOpportunity knocks: Realise Your Dream, thanks to the British Council! http://t.co/KCzrW3B8Sz
- 14 Jun@QMusicNetworkBIGSOUND Music+Design is here! http://t.co/EKAk0owf3u
- 12 Jun@QMusicNetwork
- 3 Jun@QMusicNetworkOpportunity knocks! Submissions for the Vanda & Young Songwriting competition close one the 21st of this month. http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 31 May@QMusicNetworkDo you work in light, video & sound? Igneous are hosting workshops from US artist Ian Winters on the Isadora program. http://t.co/ojIdS8QHA2
- 30 May@QMusicNetwork
- 28 May@QMusicNetwork
- 27 May@QMusicNetworkBrisbane, Gold Coast, Warwick, Toowoomba, Sunshine Coast our Round & Round, Up & Down Tour is coming to you! http://t.co/H5X3gmL32v
- 24 May@QMusicNetwork
- 22 May@QMusicNetwork
- 20 May@QMusicNetworkWe'd feel remiss not to give you one last reminder: BIGSOUND artist applications and early bird regos close midnight! http://t.co/GKMt3xU1q6
- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
- 6 May@QMusicNetworkISC winners are out! Huge congrats to Thomas Calder (3rd place, Rock), as well as all of our QLD honorable mentions! http://t.co/sysoG2wShr
- 3 May@QMusicNetworkQMusic is proud to present this very special QLD Week event, featuring artists from all corners of our fine state! http://t.co/2Z1P3REBNb
- 2 May@QMusicNetworkFor all with burning copyright questions, the Australian Copyright Council is hosting this workshop Monday May 13: http://t.co/KrVR2b9dHm
Lord Mayor's Young and Emerging Artists Fellowships Applications Now Open
The Lord Mayor's Young and Emerging Artists Fellowships Program supports young and emerging Brisbane artists and arts workers aged between 17 and 30. The program aims to develop artists who wish to join national or international training and development programs.
Published: 27 Feb 2013 by QMusic Newsdesk
Perform in Live! SLQ's Celebration of Queensland Band Culture
Celebrate the soundtrack of our state as SLQ sets the stage for the music of Queensland. Through live performances, exhibitions and events, immerse yourself in the passion of the fans and the talent of the bands that have rocked Queensland since the 1850s. From the way band culture has helped us connect or rebel, to the impact of venues and new technologies, Live! draws on 160 years of our collective memory to share Queensland’s own musical story.
Published: 24 Feb 2013 by QMusic Newsdesk
Score IT! QMF Calls for Submissions in Film-Scoring Competition for Young Music Makers
Queensland Music Festival's Score IT! competition throws down the gauntlet to young composers across Queensland to create a unique and original composition to accompany a short film. Entries will be judged by a panel of leading practitioners in film and composition and the winners of each category will be announced and awarded at a presentation ceremony during Queensland Music Festival on 25 July 2013.
Published: 23 Feb 2013 by QMusic Newsdesk
Submissions Open for Unsigned Only Music Competition
Unsigned Only is a unique international music competition designed for solo artists, bands, and singers who are not signed to a major label record company or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, or imprints. Unsigned Only is looking for outstanding, talented artists: a band, singer, or solo artist, a newcomer or veteran, raw or polished, the gem that needs to be discovered.
Published: 23 Feb 2013 by QMusic Newsdesk
Regional Arts Fund Community Projects Program Now Open for Submission
The Regional Arts Fund (RAF) is an Australian Government initiative that supports sustainable, community-based cultural development in regional, remote and isolated areas of Australia. Submissions are now open for the RAF Community Projects Program, offering funding assistance to short-term projects, ranging from $5,000 - $30, 000.
Published: 20 Feb 2013 by QMusic Newsdesk