- 21 Apr@QMusicNetwork
- 7 Apr@QMusicNetworkRT @BIGSOUNDtweets: Want to play #BIGSOUND17? Apply now: https://t.co/D1c5Vje0St https://t.co/KP1WbMxEQnRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 7 Apr@QMusicNetworkRT @APRAAMCOS: J'ADORE ?. @AmySharkmusic x @BusbyMarou at Monday night's #APRAs: https://t.co/TUHvc1JGFQRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 7 Apr@QMusicNetwork
- 6 Apr@QMusicNetwork
- 4 Apr@QMusicNetworkRT @QldMusicAwards: Watch highlights from the 2017 #QldMusicAwards! https://t.co/zkkE0YZCYc ? TreeTrunk Production House ? Confidence Man…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 3 Apr@QMusicNetworkRT @musicnt: BIGSOUND offering BIG MONEY, and a BIG opportunity for Aussie musicians! https://t.co/GdC2hegvf1Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 3 Apr@QMusicNetwork
- 3 Apr@QMusicNetwork
- 3 Apr@QMusicNetworkRT @BIGSOUNDtweets: BIGSOUND returns 5-8 September 2017. Apply to play and you could share in $100,000 thanks to @LEVIS. #BIGSOUND17 https:…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 31 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 31 Mar@QMusicNetworkWe're looking forward to getting these out! Participants also get a little something special for first session tomo… https://t.co/bhY9E35ZKh
- 31 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @Queensland: Congrats to Good Boy for taking out the Rock award! ???? thank you for having us @QldMusicAwards @QMusicNetwork https://t.c…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @SoundsAustralia: Amongst all the talent here @QMusicNetwork Awards there's been an amazing shoey and a collective knock knock joke #ql…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @HeyGeronimo: Oh sheeeit! ? Thanks v much to all the legendary bands who were in the clip + @QMusicNetwork, Pete, Jaymis and Lauren. And…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @ceowithpassion: Breathtaking tribute to Ritchie Yorke and Carol Lloyd at the QMA's with George @QMusicNetwork https://t.co/XNcK2qTySGRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @damiandmusic: Q Music Awards- Best Female Artist! Thank you all who voted for me? It means so much to be recognized by fellow Queenslan…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 27 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 22 Mar@QMusicNetwork
QMusic is Queensland's music industry development association, and is focused on promoting the artistic value, cultural worth and commercial potential of Queensland music.
In 1994, QMusic received its first round of funding, and has been running solidly since 1995.
QMusic has become first point of contact and interface for emerging artists and industry workers within the wider music industry. QMusic is an active voice for the Queensland music industry on a national and international level. QMusic is a member of AMIN (Australian Music Industry Network) which is a network of state based music organisations that provides a national voice for policy development and advocacy issues for the music industry.
Signature events such as BIGSOUND and the Queensland Music Awards promote networking and collaboration that contributes to building the profile of the Queensland music industry.
Situated in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley, Australia’s only dedicated entertainment precinct, QMusic provides a physical and virtual base from which music industry professionals from all sectors and regions can establish networks, create partnerships and share the information that will drive the next generation of Australian music.
QMusic is incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act and is governed by a management committee representing the diverse needs of the industry and the sector. The founding goals of the organisation still remain - to establish a state-wide music industry network for the sharing of knowledge and information.
QMusic acknowledges that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are the custodians of the land and recognise the disadvantage caused by colonisation and dispossession.
QMusic acknowledges the importance of music in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and the critical role it plays in the broader Australian music context and Australian culture overall.
QMusic is committed to building opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and music businesses.
QMusic develops, services, and represents all sectors of Queensland music as a creative and economic powerhouse within the national and international arena.
Our Strategic Intent
QMusic is dedicated to building a dynamic environment that progresses a sustainable music industry and generates creative and economic returns to artists.
- The cultural, economic and social importance of music
- Learning and innovation
- Music and social diversity
- Knowledge and commitment of our people
- Professional practice
- Enhance industry capacity (service artists)
- Expand Queensland music profile
- Deliver signature events and build public participation
- Increase internal capability