- 21 Oct@QMusicNetworkTURN UP! a free event of professional development, insight and performances is on this Thursday. More info here - https://t.co/SNg9R3gDiT
- 16 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 15 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 14 Oct@QMusicNetworkRT @ppca: In Brisbane on 18 Nov, @MusicCouncilAus and @QMusicNetwork present 'Music Copyright – the Artist and the Internet'. http://t.co/S…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 14 Oct@QMusicNetwork
- 8 Oct@QMusicNetworkRT @aaqld: Want help writing grant apps? Call us today to book @artsqueensland's grant writing workshop tomoz @ 5.30pm details http://t.co/…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 30 Sep@QMusicNetworkRT @G20Cultural: Its here! The epic Music Program line-up. 24 days of free music across Brisbane as part of the #G20Cultural... http://t.co…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 26 Sep@QMusicNetworkMid-career music managers in Aus and NZ, you only have til Monday to apply for CONTROL - get your business growing! http://t.co/VgzJlcQlIG
- 24 Sep@QMusicNetwork
- 22 Sep@QMusicNetwork
- 19 Sep@QMusicNetwork
- 13 Sep@QMusicNetworkThat's @BIGSOUNDtweets for another year! Thanks to all for getting involved! If you have a survey from us, we'd love to hear your thoughts.
- 12 Sep@QMusicNetwork
- 12 Sep@QMusicNetwork
- 11 Sep@QMusicNetwork
- 10 Sep@QMusicNetworkIf you're not already, keep up with all the BIGSOUND action over at @BIGSOUNDtweets!
- 10 Sep@QMusicNetwork
- 3 Sep@QMusicNetwork
- 26 Aug@QMusicNetwork
- 25 Aug@QMusicNetworkYou probably don't need reminding that Grant McLennan Fellowship apps close tomorrow (Tues) at midnight! Don't delay: http://t.co/2ijAkJMa4Q
Q Music is Queensland's Music Industry development association, and is focused on promoting the artistic value, cultural worth and commercial potential of Queensland music.
Q Music develops, services, and represents all sectors of Queensland music as a creative and economic powerhouse within the national and international arena.
Our Strategic Intent
Q Music is dedicated to building a dynamic environment that progresses a sustainable music industry and generates creative and economic returns to artists.
• The cultural, economic and social importance of music
• Learning and innovation
• Music and social diversity
• Knowledge and commitment of our people
• Professional practice
1. Dynamically respond to a rapidly changing music industry
2. Deliver services to artists and allied music professionals
3. Consolidate and grow key signature events to profile Queensland music
4. Increase our organisational capability
Q Music Stakeholder Framework clarifies the integral parts that make up the Queensland music arena.
How to get in touch: Our full contact details are set out in the Contact Us section of this site.
QMusic gratefully acknowledges the ongoing support received from Arts Queensland, The Australia Council for the Arts and APRA (Australasian Performing Right Association).