- 25 Jul@QMusicNetworkAre you thinking global? Apply for support to pursue your international goals, with these initiatives open now! http://t.co/VVefJaMUzb
- 24 Jul@QMusicNetworkSubmissions for AMP Foundation's Tomorrow Fund are now open! Share in up to $1M. http://t.co/RGwjyX8sLi
- 24 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 23 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 18 Jul@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND rolls around next Monday! You have the weekend to by your registration online. See you there! http://t.co/bgSDW4FJgP
- 17 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Jul@QMusicNetworkRT @TheMusicComAu: .@thechurchband, @Seekae and @Voyagerau lead @BIGSOUNDtweets' second live line-up reveal -- 2014 is officially epic: htt…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 15 Jul@QMusicNetwork@BIGSOUNDtweets new Live artist announce is tomorrow! Keep your eyes and ears pealed.
- 14 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 11 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 11 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 10 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 8 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 7 Jul@QMusicNetworkMusic Industry College needs your help in raising funds for new school upgrades! This video explains everything. http://t.co/aBRAfmDyS1
- 3 Jul@QMusicNetworkOur Broadcast newsletter is about to leave the runway! If you hurry, you can sign up now and still catch it! http://t.co/Y53Bj3s9Gt
- 1 Jul@QMusicNetwork
- 30 Jun@QMusicNetworkRT @scene_magazine: "I like passing on information to younger generations." @pricewarmusic Little @BIGSOUNDtweets Jul 21 @QMusicNetwork - h…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 25 Jun@QMusicNetworkRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 24 Jun@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND is just under a month away! For creative young people, this is amust-attend: http://t.co/WuzxHPUspw
Q Music is Queensland's Music Industry development association, and is focused on promoting the artistic value, cultural worth and commercial potential of Queensland music.
Q Music develops, services, and represents all sectors of Queensland music as a creative and economic powerhouse within the national and international arena.
Our Strategic Intent
Q Music is dedicated to building a dynamic environment that progresses a sustainable music industry and generates creative and economic returns to artists.
• The cultural, economic and social importance of music
• Learning and innovation
• Music and social diversity
• Knowledge and commitment of our people
• Professional practice
1. Dynamically respond to a rapidly changing music industry
2. Deliver services to artists and allied music professionals
3. Consolidate and grow key signature events to profile Queensland music
4. Increase our organisational capability
Q Music Stakeholder Framework clarifies the integral parts that make up the Queensland music arena.
How to get in touch: Our full contact details are set out in the Contact Us section of this site.