- 11 Mar@QMusicNetworkThe first Hook Up session: SOUND is on 18 Mar - hook up with studio owners, producers and engineers. More info - http://t.co/8iWByLTQnG
- 11 Mar@QMusicNetworkTune in to 4ZZZ 102.1fm at 10:30am to hear QMusic project officer Stacey talk about the upcoming Hook Up sessions! http://t.co/8iWByLTQnG
- 6 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 5 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 4 Mar@QMusicNetworkHuman Ventures is seeking a program manager for Shockwave! Applications close this Friday. http://t.co/PNztn3EkmU
- 26 Feb@QMusicNetworkThe first session of our Hook Up series for 2014 is all about recording studios and sound: https://t.co/XmuXpq0zdJ
- 25 Feb@QMusicNetworkATTN Americana artists of Queensland: this is your opportunity to showcase in the heartland itself! http://t.co/znpqLfGrVZ
- 24 Feb@QMusicNetwork
- 12 Feb@QMusicNetworkTrying to work out the next step in your music career? This could be your opportunity to 'MAP' out the year ahead. http://t.co/5Vqc7dFSRS
- 4 Feb@QMusicNetworkAre you an artist or artsworker based in the Moreton Bay region? Good news! http://t.co/nbMWVAtAVr
- 21 Jan@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Jan@QMusicNetworkRT @MJCrutcher: Ten years after Feeler, @PeteMurrayMusic on the album, his career and some valuable help from @QMusicNetwork http://t.co/Zf…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 14 Jan@QMusicNetwork
- 9 Dec@QMusicNetwork
- 27 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 21 Nov@QMusicNetwork
- 6 Nov@QMusicNetworkWe're coming to the business end of these Australia Council funding rounds, with two closing next week! http://t.co/ffJ3wHmBRy
- 28 Oct@QMusicNetworkRegister now for tomorrow night's electonic music workshop. It's the last of our free October PD workshop series! http://t.co/b0wiR0n3li
- 22 Oct@QMusicNetworkGrants galore!! Well, four to be exact. Applications are open across a number of opportunities in music through OzCo: http://t.co/jMIhLB5u1S
- 21 Oct@QMusicNetwork
Q Music is Queensland's Music Industry development association, and is focused on promoting the artistic value, cultural worth and commercial potential of Queensland music.
Q Music develops, services, and represents all sectors of Queensland music as a creative and economic powerhouse within the national and international arena.
Our Strategic Intent
Q Music is dedicated to building a dynamic environment that progresses a sustainable music industry and generates creative and economic returns to artists.
• The cultural, economic and social importance of music
• Learning and innovation
• Music and social diversity
• Knowledge and commitment of our people
• Professional practice
1. Dynamically respond to a rapidly changing music industry
2. Deliver services to artists and allied music professionals
3. Consolidate and grow key signature events to profile Queensland music
4. Increase our organisational capability
Q Music Stakeholder Framework clarifies the integral parts that make up the Queensland music arena.
How to get in touch: Our full contact details are set out in the Contact Us section of this site.