Raising funds for your project or organisation? Applications for matched funding through Creative Partnerships Australia and the Australian Cultural Fund are open from now until 15 August.
After a successful 2017 launch, BIGSOUND Festival in 2018 will see the return of a bigger and better BIGSOUND Music Tech Showcase. We welcome applications from existing and emerging music tech companies with products at prototype stage who are looking to:
- Develop communication tools to assist in raising capital to further develop or launch their product
- Market test their product and gain unbiased industry feedback
10 prototypes will be selected for the showcase. Successful applicants will spend Tuesday September 4 in a day long workshop with a group of industry leaders and mentors gaining insights, doing an initial pitch, and getting necessary feedback, all in preparation for the BIGSOUND Music Tech showcase event.
The showcase event will be held across Wednesday 5th and Thursday 6th September, providing emerging tech companies with the chance to market test their products with other industry in attendance at BIGSOUND.
The benefits of participation in this program include:
- 1 free BIGSOUND delegate pass per company
- Refine your pitch and present to mentors
- Better understand the place of your product in the market
Applications close July 15
Applications are now open for a number of international showcase opportunities around the globe, including Reeperbahn Festival 2018, WOMEX 2018, SXSW 2019 and Folk Alliance 2019.