- 21 Apr@QMusicNetwork
- 7 Apr@QMusicNetworkRT @BIGSOUNDtweets: Want to play #BIGSOUND17? Apply now: https://t.co/D1c5Vje0St https://t.co/KP1WbMxEQnRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 7 Apr@QMusicNetworkRT @APRAAMCOS: J'ADORE ?. @AmySharkmusic x @BusbyMarou at Monday night's #APRAs: https://t.co/TUHvc1JGFQRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 7 Apr@QMusicNetwork
- 6 Apr@QMusicNetwork
- 4 Apr@QMusicNetworkRT @QldMusicAwards: Watch highlights from the 2017 #QldMusicAwards! https://t.co/zkkE0YZCYc ? TreeTrunk Production House ? Confidence Man…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 3 Apr@QMusicNetworkRT @musicnt: BIGSOUND offering BIG MONEY, and a BIG opportunity for Aussie musicians! https://t.co/GdC2hegvf1Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 3 Apr@QMusicNetwork
- 3 Apr@QMusicNetwork
- 3 Apr@QMusicNetworkRT @BIGSOUNDtweets: BIGSOUND returns 5-8 September 2017. Apply to play and you could share in $100,000 thanks to @LEVIS. #BIGSOUND17 https:…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 31 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 31 Mar@QMusicNetworkWe're looking forward to getting these out! Participants also get a little something special for first session tomo… https://t.co/bhY9E35ZKh
- 31 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @Queensland: Congrats to Good Boy for taking out the Rock award! ???? thank you for having us @QldMusicAwards @QMusicNetwork https://t.c…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @SoundsAustralia: Amongst all the talent here @QMusicNetwork Awards there's been an amazing shoey and a collective knock knock joke #ql…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @HeyGeronimo: Oh sheeeit! ? Thanks v much to all the legendary bands who were in the clip + @QMusicNetwork, Pete, Jaymis and Lauren. And…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @ceowithpassion: Breathtaking tribute to Ritchie Yorke and Carol Lloyd at the QMA's with George @QMusicNetwork https://t.co/XNcK2qTySGRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @damiandmusic: Q Music Awards- Best Female Artist! Thank you all who voted for me? It means so much to be recognized by fellow Queenslan…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 27 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 22 Mar@QMusicNetwork
Join The BIGSOUND Festival Design Team!
Help bring BIGSOUND to life! Qld visual arts are encouraged to apply. We welcome applications from all disciplines, including animation, visual design, digital media, interactive, architecture, illustration, costume design, installation and performance art. Splendour in the Grass Senior Creative Manager Janne Scott will join BIGSOUND this year as the event's production design mentor. This is a rare opportunity to learn from the best.
Published: 27 Apr 2017 by QMusic Newsdesk
Apply To Play: BIGSOUND 2017
Taking place on the nights of Tuesday 5 – Friday 8 September in Brisbane, BIGSOUND Festival is the showcase opportunity that puts artists in front of the local, national and international music industry delegates attending the BIGSOUND Industry Conference. Now with Levi's on board offering $25K to a showcasing act on this years' bill, artists now have one more in a long list of reasons to apply!
Published: 14 Apr 2017 by QMusic Newsdesk
NIMAs Open Nominations & Announce Album
Nominations are now open for any Indigenous artists from Australia and the Torres Strait for the 14th annual National Indigenous Music Awards (NIMAs) coming up in August this year. In addition to the ceremony itself, the NIMAs have also announced their first ever CD collection of Indigenous music.
Published: 13 Apr 2017 by QMusic Newsdesk
CLIPPED Music Video Festival 2017
LAST CHANCE: Filmmakers and bands are invited to submit their clips from now until entries close on Monday May 1, 2017, with prizes for the winners including equipment, software packages and trophies. A judging panel of industry leaders and innovators will award clips across various categories including Animation, Cinematography, Directing, and Editing.
Published: 12 Apr 2017 by QMusic Newsdesk
'Collider' Offers Cash, Connections for Creative Tech
Applications are now open for Collider Accelerator, a program offering funding, mentorship, networking and more to Creative Tech Startups, including Music Tech. Designed by QUT Creative Enterprise Australia (CEA), the program will run from June through to November of this year, providing access to the CEA investor network, deep experience in Creative Tech, and a $20,000 investment in exchange for equity.
Published: 11 Apr 2017 by QMusic Newsdesk