- 20 May@QMusicNetworkWe'd feel remiss not to give you one last reminder: BIGSOUND artist applications and early bird regos close midnight! http://t.co/GKMt3xU1q6
- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
- 6 May@QMusicNetworkISC winners are out! Huge congrats to Thomas Calder (3rd place, Rock), as well as all of our QLD honorable mentions! http://t.co/sysoG2wShr
- 3 May@QMusicNetworkQMusic is proud to present this very special QLD Week event, featuring artists from all corners of our fine state! http://t.co/2Z1P3REBNb
Broadcast is the QMusic fortnightly e-newsletter that contains information on upcoming QMusic workshops and events as well as music related news and opportunities. You can view an example in the archive. Subscribe to the newsletter through the "subscribe" box on the right hand side.
The following material will be considered for inclusion in QMusic's Broadcast newsletter:
Any non-commercial material that provides an opportunity for career development or commercial gain for musicians
Reports of highly significant and/or unique international or national achievements of Queensland artists or music industry businesses
Job advertisements in the entertainment or media sectors
Queensland music events being held for the 100% benefit of a recognised charity (100% profits used for the benefit of the charity)
Events that are of significant benefit to a number of artists and music businesses in a development capacity or of significance to the state or national music scene in general
Interstate or international events which are reciprocating promotion for QMusic events in their state or country
To access QMusic’s 5000 strong readership database of Queensland and national music industry contacts:
Send news items and any images to firstname.lastname@example.org with BROADCAST in the subject field
Deadline for news items is Wednesday of every fortnight from the date of the last issue.
Inclusion will be at the discretion of QMusic
Articles can be submitted as emails with links, article attachments should be .pdf, .doc, .xls, .txt Images can be .jpg, .gif, .png or .bmp
DISCLAIMER: Copyright © QMusic 2012. The articles written for Broadcast are the opinions of the writers. The articles may or may not represent the opinion of QMusic. Neither Broadcast nor its editors are liable for any of the content of any of the articles.