- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @Queensland: Congrats to Good Boy for taking out the Rock award! ???? thank you for having us @QldMusicAwards @QMusicNetwork https://t.c…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @SoundsAustralia: Amongst all the talent here @QMusicNetwork Awards there's been an amazing shoey and a collective knock knock joke #ql…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @HeyGeronimo: Oh sheeeit! ? Thanks v much to all the legendary bands who were in the clip + @QMusicNetwork, Pete, Jaymis and Lauren. And…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @ceowithpassion: Breathtaking tribute to Ritchie Yorke and Carol Lloyd at the QMA's with George @QMusicNetwork https://t.co/XNcK2qTySGRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 28 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @damiandmusic: Q Music Awards- Best Female Artist! Thank you all who voted for me? It means so much to be recognized by fellow Queenslan…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 27 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 22 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 17 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @FilmFestsAus: Submissions close 31 March. $K prizes https://t.co/jlutbTrVpR https://t.co/u9gCmj7RiRRetweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 16 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 16 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @TheMusicBris: .@QMusicNetwork announces 2017 BOQ People's Choice Qld Music Award finalists: https://t.co/BP8OuMj2Qx https://t.co/i53NiU…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 14 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 13 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @QldMusicAwards: Happy Monday! Voting closes midnight tonight! Win tix to #QldMusicAward & overnight stay @TrypHotels https://t.co/Ifxrw…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 13 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 10 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 10 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 10 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 9 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @scenestr: "When I’m on stage I feel like that’s where I’m meant to be." @tiagostelow @QMusicNetwork @Bris_Powerhouse #QMAs - https://t.…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
- 8 Mar@QMusicNetwork
- 8 Mar@QMusicNetworkRT @LivePerfAust: Here's to all the brilliant, unrelenting and talented women contributing to Australia's live performance industry! #IWD20…Retweeted by qmusicnetwork
QMusic is overseen by an elected management committee and operated by the following team:
Joel Edmondson (Executive Officer)
Joel is a Brisbane-bred musician engaged in a life-long exploration of the role music can play in meaningful social, economic, political and spiritual change. After completing his undergraduate studies at Griffith University, Joel was awarded the Scotland Scholarship by the British Council. He completed his Masters in Music in the Community at the University of Edinburgh. During this time he won numerous awards for his design of innovative musical instruments for children with developmental disorders. In recent years, Joel has further developed his skills as a creative change facilitator, implementing strategic reform across the not-for-profit and local government sectors. Joel was also a founding director of the Red Hill DIY venue Hangar, and its artist-run label, LoFly Records. He joined QMusic as the Executive Officer in January 2015.
Trina Massey (Program Manager)
QMusic is pleased to welcome Trina as our new Program Manager who will begin in January 2017. Trina first started working in the music industry, organising small live music events and working for live music venues. Since then, she has worked in multiple aspects of the industry, from booking live music venues, artist management, creating warehouse parties, curating DJ rosters, to being a DJ herself. In November 2012, Trina became a partner in Smack Face Records, a Brisbane independent label. Specifically, working in marketing, strategy, finance and A&R. Under the label, she coordinated releases for such artists as Flea (RHCP), The Growlers,The Coathangers, Dot Hacker and On an On. Apart from her work at the label, she's currently contracted to QMusic as the Producer of the Queensland Music Awards as well as Artist Liaison for BIGSOUND. She strives to create sustainability within her industry and introduce talented artists into the domestic and international markets.
Kyria Kokoszka (Business Development Manager)
In September 2016, QMusic welcomed Kyria Kokoszka into the newly created Business Development Manager role. Kyria began her music industry career at EMI Australia as Digital Project Manager, where she worked on campaigns for LCD Soundsystem, Gorillaz, Hot Chip, Arctic Monkeys, Coldplay, Arcade Fire, Angus & Julia Stone, Beastie Boys, Grinderman and The Beatles. Re-locating to London in 2011, she established the International digital business relationships for Europe’s largest independent music distributor Play It Again Sam with partners such as iTunes and Spotify around the world and managed the digital campaign roll-out for album releases by Alt-J, Local Natives, Primal Scream, David Lynch, Temples, Crystal Fighters, Jagwar Ma, Editors, Pixies, First Aid Kit and Bloc Party in the US, Canada, Europe, Latin America, Australia and Asia. Joining Kobalt Label Services at their London head office in 2014 and heading up their Digital Sales and Account Management team globally, Kyria worked closely with artist and management teams on album projects by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Courtney Barnett, Pet Shop Boys, Karen O, Julian Casablancas & The Voidz and Placebo.
Michelle Padovan (Marketing Manager)
Michelle joined the QMusic team in February 2015 with a background in media relations, radio broadcasting and business administration. Originally from Sydney, she has worked everywhere from independent record stores, PR/publishing houses to running her own record label, Brisbane’s Coolin’ By Sound. Cutting her teeth in publicity at Two Fish Out Of Water, she has worked on campaigns for The Waifs, Augie March, The Drones, The Jezabels and The Falls Music & Arts Festival. Following her heart to Brisbane in 2011, Michelle has been a Station Manager at 4ZZZ (where she was known as ‘Miki’ for close to four years) - managing the day-to-day running of the community radio station and its 200 volunteers.
Roxy Noori (Operations Manager)
Working in the music industry for the past ten years, Roxy’s long term administration background has allowed her to streamline many of the functions and roles of the QMusic workspace. Well versed with the online environment and passionate about the Queensland music industry, she continues to oversee the smooth running of the office.
Sue McComber (Finance Officer)
An accountant with extensive experience in the not-for-profit sector, Sue’s association with QMusic began at the end of 2005 when she was approached by Denise Foley to review the then quite precarious financial position of QMusic. The review led to an ongoing involvement with QMusic when Sue later took over the responsibility for maintaining the financial records of the organization. Being a part of the team that has seen QMusic return to a vibrant and financially secure organization has been a professional highlight for Sue.
Dean McGrath (Digital Content Producer)
Stepping into the newly created role of Digital Content Producer, Dean joined the QMusic team in March 2017. In addition to his very active involvement in the Queensland music scene, fronting prominent Brisbane bands Rolls Bayce and Hungry Kids of Hungary, Dean has spent the best part of a decade honing his craft as a graphic designer. Previously, he’s been commissioned to produce design, branding and illustration work for a broad range of music industry clients including Alberts Music, Select Touring, Brisbane Powerhouse, Red Deer Festival, Emma Louise, The Church and more.