- 22 May@QMusicNetwork
- 20 May@QMusicNetworkWe'd feel remiss not to give you one last reminder: BIGSOUND artist applications and early bird regos close midnight! http://t.co/GKMt3xU1q6
- 17 May@QMusicNetwork
- 16 May@QMusicNetworkNominations are now open for the 2013 Deadly Awards! http://t.co/KCegHk9lR7
- 15 May@QMusicNetwork
- 13 May@QMusicNetworkThe Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp is here again. Applications are now open! http://t.co/Sh7afdVMHT
- 8 May@QMusicNetworkOur professional development series kicks off next week with this free songwriting workshop and Hook Up! http://t.co/OuYhD2Q122
- 7 May@QMusicNetworkLittle BIGSOUND registrations are now open! Get involved. Proudly presented by QMusic and Youth Music Industries. http://t.co/YNhx1h08J7
- 6 May@QMusicNetworkISC winners are out! Huge congrats to Thomas Calder (3rd place, Rock), as well as all of our QLD honorable mentions! http://t.co/sysoG2wShr
Music Action Plans (MAPs)
A MAP is QMusic’s Music Action Plan - a one-on-one career guidance session developed so that individuals and bands meet with a highly experienced music industry professional to discuss their goals and assist in defining and working towards achieving them.
A MAP meeting lasts for one hour. Your selected professional will peruse your personal details, discuss them further with you and assist in putting together a plan to help achieve your career goals. Prior to attending the MAP session you are asked to prepare by completing an on-line questionnaire that gets you to focus on your short term goals as well as your business and financial structure and gaps. You will end the MAP session with a list of actions which may include information on resources, contacts, support mechanisms and funding appropriate to you and your career objectives.
QMusic has supported hundreds of artists and industry with its MAP service since 2000. Find out how to turn your music dreams into reality and walk out with some real music career goals to pursue.