Building a career in the music industry can be tough. We're here to help.
#What we're about
QMusic is Queensland’s music industry development association.
The work of QMusic is critical to the success of Queensland’s contemporary music economy. It is the only significant and established not-for-profit organisation in Queensland dedicated to delivering sector development and major music events including the Queensland Music Awards and BIGSOUND to stimulate and grow the state’s music sector.
Visit Programs to learn more about how you can get involved.
• Fostering collaboration amongst an innovative, inclusive and creative sector.
• The preservation of Australia’s First Nation’s culture remains a priority for QMusic via the continued development of First Nations artists and overseen by QMusic’s Management Committee.
• Gender equity.
• Engagement and inclusion of culturally and linguistically diverse music industry professionals.
• Regional and remote participation.
• Promote sustainability across all levels of the music industry.
1. To support and foster a thriving contemporary music industry in Queensland.
2. To develop capable music industry entrepreneurs with a global focus.
3. To deliver world-class events that transform lives including the Queensland Music Awards and BIGSOUND.
4. To promote diversity and inclusion including gender, Indigenous and regional participation.
5. To encourage innovative partnerships that benefit the future of Queensland contemporary music and its contribution to the Australian music landscape.